Home

lunedì 17 gennaio 2011

Here i am !





Hi to everybody, i'm Millie and today I've created my first blog taht i hope will have a big succes.
This is a free blog that i've wanted to create in a strange period of my life.
It's based mainly on fashion and my personal taste about it, but also it'based on photograpy and all my passions particulary dance and tights.
I hope you like it.


 ''You're are free only if you're alone''

Ciao a tutti, sono Millie e oggi ho creato il mio primo blog che spero abbia un grande successo.
Questo è un blog libero che ho voluto creare in un periodo particolare della mia vita.
E' bastato principalmente sulla moda e sul mio gusto riguardo questa, ma anche sulla fotografie e sulle mie passione, in particolare la danza e le calze.
Spero vi piaccia.


M.
''Sei libero solmante se sei solo''

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento